Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coming Out from Hibernation




Well folks, the NCWC is back in February after many delays. We are meeting this month on the 15th at the Scout Hall in Port Dover (along HWY #6).

Events will include open gaming for Fantasy and 40k, as well as the 1000-pt level for the 40k Escalation League. Please remember to bring your army list, your army book, and any and all supplies that you will need for the day (dice, tape measure, glue, a packed lunch). Pop will be on sale for a buck.

I am currently taking suggestions for mini tournaments from our members. Anyone who wants to approach me with an idea for March is more than welcome to.

I would also like to remind any members that received foam core from me to please bring the terrain you've built to February's meeting. If you need more foam core, please contact me and I will see what I can do.

Lord Marshall

No comments: